Vancouver Convention Centre
999 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC, V6C 3C1
Toll-free: +1-866-785-8232 (North America only)
There’s plenty of bus service to, from, and around Vancouver along with scheduled service throughout BC, including Whistler, Seattle’s SeaTac Airport, Bellingham Airport and Vancouver Island – which are all 2-3 hours out of Vancouver by car.
TransLink provides city transit for tourists and residents seven days a week via buses through its rapid transit system, SkyTrain. With the opening of the Canada Line , the Skytrain’s newest line, travel between the Waterfront Station and Vancouver International Airport has been significantly reduced to 26 minutes per one-way trip. This allows for a more convenient trip for international travellers to and from downtown Vancouver.
There are many ways to get around Vancouver on the water, including the SeaBus which connects downtown to the mountainous North Shore. You can also take the ferry to Victoria and Nanaimo on Vancouver Island.
Located approximately 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is ranked one of the top airports in the world and is served by a wide variety of local, national and international air carriers with direct routes to most major destinations.
Vancouver Convention Centre East
999 Canada Place
- Enter at the foot of Howe Street, obtain ticket from dispenser and proceed to P1 or P2.
- Use Convention Centre/Hotel elevators (not World Trade Centre elevators).
- For Convention Level: go to “G” for Registration, Ballrooms and Exhibits.
- For Meeting Rooms: go to “M”.
- DPC Parking: 900 Cordova Street
- Commerce Place: 400 Burrard Street
- Waterfront Centre: 200 Burrard Street
- Imperial Parking: 200 Granville Street
- Station East: 555 Cordova Street
- EasyPark: 1095 Waterfront Road
*If arriving from alternate parking locations:
Enter Vancouver Convention Centre East through the lobby doors located to the west of the hotel entrance.
- The Ballrooms and Exhibition Halls are at G or street level.